Tuesday 24 February 2009

So it was illegal then

According to Pravda, the Demon Headmaster has vetoed the release of the minutes of the meetings leading up to the war in Iraq.

He said he would use a clause in the Freedom of Information Act to block the release of details of meetings in which the war's legality was discussed.

The release of the information would do "serious damage" to Cabinet government and outweighed public interest needs.


I bet it fucking would.

I cannot believe he is fully admitting that they are basically not releasing the minutes to save face. The arrogant cunt.

1 comment:

banned said...

Tony " Guys, before we vote in Cabinet about going to war in Iraq, John, I've still got the photos of you and that Manuel on the cruise liner, disgusting; Jack, you know what I've got on you; Claire, your marrige will be safe if you play ball; Robin, just remember, I can have you fucking well killed, now let's press on".