Seriously, how terrible is this? I assume these leaders are paid extraordinarily large sums of (tax-payers) money to learn all those ridiculous phrases:
- "Every single member of the council is a leader" (Oh, please)
- "Green shoots of change" (wtf)
- "Transformational Chief Executive" (on £180k)
- "Clarity of purpose"
- "Right across the piece" (?)
- "Appetite for change"
- "Push boundaries, be radical, take risks" (Yeah, that really sounds like a typical council worker)
But where was "synergy", "blue-sky thinking", "touching base", and "paradigm-shifts"? What a load of pointless management gumph.
Jan Ormondroyd sounded like she really didn't want to be there.