Thursday 28 May 2009

Tube drivers demand 5% pay rise

5%? FIVE FUCKING PERCENT?!?!!!

Jesus fucking christ, what are you people on? I know the union always goes in on a high figure in the hope they're "met half way" on the figure they always wanted anyway, but in case you hadn't noticed, you fucking self-important twunts, there's a recession on at the moment. People are being made redundant all over the place (unfortunately for me, a lot of it is in IT).

You already earn well over £30k for a job that I could do standing on my head. I'm not being funny, but half the trains (e.g. Victoria Line) drive themselves anyway. You're only there in case anything goes wrong, which it rarely does, and as a mannequin because people won't get on a tube without a driver.

So what the fuck makes you think you deserve that kind of a rise? This fucking cunt needs his face stamped on. Repeatedly.



Suddenly I'm reminded of this:

3 comments:

Obnoxio The Clown said...

Don't hold back, fuck features ... tell us how you really feel! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, my very first Youtube Favorite ( London Underground ), till some cunt deleted it, now safely copied, forever.

JuliaM said...

Brilliant song, I can even forgive the spelling mistakes and grocer's aprstophe in that vid.. :)