Friday 21 August 2009

I hope the fucking knife slips

During Voldemort's operation.

Lord Mandelson has been admitted to hospital to have an operation for a "benign condition of the prostate", a government spokesman has said.


I wish it wasn't benign. And it was on his fucking face. That face that is so trustworthy...



I don't understand how this guy is even given any credibility by the press, for fucks sake. He had to resign twice from government in disgrace, and yet the BBC and others still think he deserves column inches. If I was at the BBC and Downing Street contacted me to "feed" me some news (which they regularly do) about Peter Mandleson I think my response would be "Fuck off, he's unelected, we really don't care." As the general public's should be.

1 comment:

Obnoxio The Clown said...

It's not just column inches he's been getting, narmean, nudge, nudge ... ;o)

wv: mingin - hahahahahaha!